Start and Run a Restaurant Business by Brian Cooper, Gina McNeill, Brian Floody (Mixed media product, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.77Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
- £4.71Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.09Trending at £10.48
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.26
- £14.44Trending at £16.14
- £5.60Trending at £5.77
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical hands-on help for those who want to start their own business in a range of disciplines. Part of the Start and Run series, this book provides step-by-step coaching for businesses as diverse as bed and breakfasts to teaching English as a second language. It also includes a CD with business and marketing tools.
- Author BiographyBrian Cooper has spent his entire working life in the hospitality business, managing restaurants and hotel chains. Brian Floody has over 30 years' experience as a bar and restaurant owner, operator, and consultant. Gina McNeill has been a restaurant owner and chef, and a culinary inspector.
- Author(s)Brian Cooper,Brian Floody,Gina McNeill
- PublisherSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleStart & Run a Business S.
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Out-of-print date20/10/2009
- Width210 mm
- Height246 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.