Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Carol Godsmark
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight476 g
- Width13 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements; Foreword; Preface; 1. Running your own restaurant; 2. Choosing your restaurant; 3. Location, design and legal requirements; 4. Financing your business; 5. Running a safe business; 6. Design and equipment for the kitchen and restaurant; 7. Marketing your business; 8. Staffing for the well-run restaurant; 9. Designing menus; 10. Choosing suppliers; 11. Wine and other drinks; 12. The day to day running of your restaurant; 13. Customer relations and being a customer; Glossary; Useful contacts; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyCarol Godsmark is a restaurant and chef profile journalist, critic and chef, as well as being a restaurant consultant, guide book inspector and former restaurateur. She is editor of Savour, the Guild of Food Writers' magazine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.