All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Master Richard Palliser studies the Closed Sicilian in a clear-cut way, introducing the crucial initial moves and ideas and taking care to explain the reasoning behind them, something that is sometimes neglected or taken for granted.
- Author BiographyRichard Palliser is a young English International Master and former junior international who is quickly carving out a reputation as a skilled and prolific chess writer. He's a regular columnist for CHESS and ChessMoves, and his debut book for Everyman Chess, Tango!, provoked enormous interest from the critics and the chess public alike.
- Author(s)Richard Palliser
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleStarting Out Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.