All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting Out in Methods and Statistics for Psychology: a Hands-on Guide to Doing Research takes first year psychology students through the entire process of doing research in psychology from exploring designs and methods, to conducting step-by-step, by-hand data analysis, and writing up their findings, in a friendly and accessible way.
- Author BiographyVictoria Bourne is Senior Lecturer (Teaching Focussed) at Royal Holloway, University of London. She has taught research methodology and statistical analysis at all levels from first year undergraduate students through to advanced postdoctoral researchers. At Royal Holloway she is the overall coordinator for research methods and statistical training throughout the undergraduate degree. Dr Bourne is the co-author, with Graham Hole, of Face Processing: Psychological, Neuropsychological, and Applied Perspectives, published by OUP in 2010.
- Author(s)Victoria Bourne
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2017
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight624 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £23.66Trending at £25.18
- £17.12Trending at £20.99
- £17.36Trending at £24.50
- £3.58Trending at £4.01
- £12.21Trending at £13.93
- £9.18Trending at £9.56
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.