Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of how we grow old - how we give up the dreams of youth for something better - and how many chances we have to get it right.
- Author BiographyTony Parsons is the author of Man and Boy , winner of the Book of the Year prize. His subsequent novels - One For My Baby, Man and Wife, The Family Way, Stories We Could Tell and My Favourite Wife - were all bestsellers. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Tony Parsons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight232 g
- Width201 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.15
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.30
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.