Consider these sponsored items
- £14.38Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of business and finance experts, Starting & Running a Business All-In-One For Dummies is a complete guide to every aspect of setting up and growing a successful business.
- Author BiographyColin Barrow is a strategic advisor and the author of more than 30 books. He has held senior staff and line positions in business and was head of the Enterprise Group at Cranfield School of Management for ten years. He was also a non-executive director of a high-tech venture capital fund and has served on government task forces.
- Author(s)Colin Barrow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.