All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated and reassuring picture book for children starting school.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'My Family's Changing: A First Look At Family Break-Up' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour artwork throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.48
- £7.26Trending at £9.80
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.