All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers classroom layout suggestions for optimal learning, procedures that promote positive behavior, guidelines for designing curriculum and instruction, methods for effective assessment, and much more.
- Author BiographyKristen J. Nelson is the author of numerous books in the education field, including Teaching in the Digital Age and Developing Students' Multiple Intelligences. She works for a large suburban school district in Orange County, California. Nelson has been an elementary and middle school teacher before becoming an educational administrator. Kim Bailey, with more than 29 years' experience in education, has served as a special education classroom teacher, district administrator, educational consultant, and university professor. For the past eight years, she has placed her professional focus in the areas of professional development and educational leadership.
- Author(s)Kimberley Bailey,Kristen Nelson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.