All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a step-by-step approach to every aspect of setting up and operating a consultancy which can generate a high income. The book looks in detail at the financial issues of how much to charge and how to control costs and examines how to win new business and how to expand the business.
- Author(s)James Essinger
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/01/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInstitute of Management S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date31/10/2009
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.88
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.