All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn the midst of the Arab Spring, another revolution emerged which promises to reinvent the region as a centre of innovation and progress: entrepreneurship. Seasoned investor Christopher Schroeder met thousands of talented, successful entrepreneurs and the companies willing to invest in them to understand this fertile business ground.
- Author BiographyChristopher Schroeder is an entrepreneur and angel investor. In 2010, he wrote an op-ed for The Washington Post about the start-ups in Dubai, and was subsequently invited by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to judge a start-up competition in Cairo one week before Tahrir Square. He is on the boards of advisors of the American University of Cairo School of Business and regional start-up resources Wamda and Oasis500. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Schroeder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b/w photos
- Weight283 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.