All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe anger gremlin feeds off anger and gets bigger the angrier you get. The only way to stop him is to starve him of angry feelings, and this workbook teaches you how. Fun and simple activities help young people to understand and control their anger. Based on cognitive behavioural therapy principles, it is an ideal anger management resource.
- Author BiographyKate Collins-Donnelly is a therapist, psychologist and anger management consultant based in the UK. She currently runs a successful independent consultancy practice which provides cognitive behavioural therapy, counselling, coaching and training.
- Author(s)Kate Collins-Donnelly
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleGremlin and Thief CBT Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note5
- Weight190 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.