All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Security and International Affairs
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJeffrey R. Fields
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Fields is assistant professor of the practice of international relations and director of the Dornsife Washington, D.C., Program at the University of Southern California, USA. Previously, he was a senior adviser with the Department of Defense. He also served as a foreign affairs officer at the State Department in the Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, and as a research associate at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies and at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.19Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.