CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the relationship between state building and democratization in Africa. Among the issues raised are: does democracy facilitate state building, or does it exacerbate ethnic conflicts?; and has the era of democracy created the need for new state building strategies?
- Author BiographyKIDANE MENGISTEAB is Professor and Chair of the Department of Political Science and Geography at Old Dominion University. He is the author of Ethiopia: Failure of Land Reform and Agriculture Crisis and Globalization and Autocentricity in Africa's Development in the 21st Century. CYRIL DADDIEH is Associate Professor of Political Science at Salisbury State University. Among his publications is Education and Democracy in Africa: Preliminary Thoughts on a Neglected Linkage.
- Author(s)Cyril K. Daddieh,Kidane Mengisteab
- Date of Publication30/01/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.