All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuestions the perametres of state crime in all its forms, from corruption and corporate crime to 'natural' disasters, torture, war crimes and genocide.
- Author BiographyPenny Green is Professor of Law and Criminology, Head of Research and Director of the School of Law's Research Degree Programme at King's College London. Tony Ward is a legal scholar and criminologist who became interested in state crime through his involvement in campaigns against deaths in custody in the 1980s. He is Reader in Law at the University of Hull and a Director of the International State Crime Initiative (ISCI). He is co-author with Gerry Johnstone of Law and Crime (2010), as well as authoring many other books.
- Author(s)Penny Green,Tony Ward
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £25.99Trending at £29.25
- £11.43Trending at £15.00
- £10.20Trending at £12.70
- £12.44Trending at £13.78
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.