CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.86
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of state formation in 19th-century Latin America that examines the different social and political paths that have led to democracy or military rule.
- Author BiographyFernando Lopez-Alves is Director of the UC Santa Barbara Washington Center and Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Fernando Lopez-Alves
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note6 photographs, 11 tables, 6 figures
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.