Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines key questions, and challenges the widely prevalent view that the Palestinian Authority collapsed because of its internal governance failures, its lack of commitment to democracy, and corruption.
- Author BiographyMushtaq H. Khan is Senior Lecturer in Economics and Associate Dean (Research) in the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences, the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He has published a book and numerous articles on corruption, clientelism, rent-seeking and state failure.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Political Economy of the Middle East and North Africa
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGeorge Giacaman,Inge Amundsen,Mushtaq Husain Khan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.