Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionXiaodong Yang examines the issue of jurisdictional immunities of States and their property in foreign domestic courts.
- Author BiographyXiaodong Yang was a lecturer in law at the University of Aberdeen when he wrote this book. He now works as a legal officer for the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization in Vienna.
- Author(s)Xiaodong Yang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.