Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the interaction of law and religion in ancient Rome, offering a new perspective on the nature and development of Roman law in the early republic and empire before Christianity was recognized and encouraged by Constantine.
- Author BiographyAlan Watson, Distinguished Research Professor and Ernest P. Rogers Chair at the University of Georgia School of Law, is regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities on Roman law, comparative law, legal history, and law and religion.
- Author(s)Alan Watson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.