State Postsecondary Education Research: New Methods to Inform Policy and Practice by Kathleen M. Shaw, Donald E. Heller (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.50+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an in-depth examination of the challenges and opportunities inherent in conducting cross-state higher education policy research. Here, each chapter demonstrates the array of methodological, theoretical, analytical, and political challenges inherent in conducting comparative state-level policy research.
- Author BiographyKathleen M. Shaw is Associate Professor of Urban Education and Chair of the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Temple University. Donald E. Heller Heller is Associate Professor and Senior Research Associate at the Center for the Study of Higher Education at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Donald E. Heller,Kathleen M. Shaw
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.