Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionComparative essays on the political and cultural 'mobilization' of populations during the First World War.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn Horne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.