All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the framework, basic methods, rationale and advanced techniques for translating the behavior of children, adolescents, and parents into visible, traceable data. Introduces Gridware, a versatile visualization and data manipulation tool.
- Author BiographyDr. Tom Hollenstein is the leading expert on state space grids and heads the project to further develop software for state space grid analysis, GridWare (www.statespacegrids.org). He was trained in observational data analysis at the Oregon Social Learning Center and received his doctoral training at the University of Toronto under the supervision of Dr. Marc Lewis, the originator of the state space grid method. Dr. Hollenstein is currently an Associate Professor of Psychology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.
- Author(s)Tom Hollenstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 130 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.