All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionUnravels the complex linkages between the State, Civil society and Security under neoliberal conditions by locating the Hindu Right assertion in the spectrum.
- Author BiographyP. M. Joshy is Assistant Professor at the Postgraduate Department and Research Centre of Political Science, Sree Narayana College, Kollam affiliated to the University of Kerala. Earlier, he served as Deputy Director, Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) project at the Department of Politics and International Studies, Pondicherry University. He has also worked as a Lecturer (ad hoc) at the School of International Relations and Politics (SIRP), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. He has contributed research articles to many national and international journals such as South Asian Journal of Diplomacy, International Journal of South Asian Studies, Indian Journal of Politics and International Relations, Indian Journal of Politics, and Indian Journal of Public Administration as well as in many edited volumes. His research interests include political theory, state and society in South Asia, and security studies. K. M. Seethi is Professor and Director of the School of International Relations and Politics (SIRP) and former Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kerala. He served in SIRP for nearly three decades and became Chairman, Centre for Cross-National Communication in South Asia, MGU in 2009. He also serves as the Honorary Director of the KN Raj Centre, MGU. The books authored by Professor Seethi include Coastal Security: Needed A New Look (2010), Engaging with the World: Critical Reflections on India's Foreign Policy, edited with Rajen Harshe (2005/2009) and others. He has contributed several articles in national and international journals such as Millennium, South Asian Journal of Diplomacy, Economic and Political Weekly, Indian Journal of Political Science, Indian Journal of Politics and International Relations and others. He is also the Editor of South Asian Journal of Diplomacy, Indian Journal of Politics and International Relations and Journal of Political Economy and Fiscal Federalism. His research interests include issues of security, foreign policy, human rights, environment and political theory.
- Author(s)K. M. Seethi,P. M. Joshy
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE India
- Weight431 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.