Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing nearly 40 new articles, this exciting reader brings together the leading material looking at U.S. state and government politics.
- Author BiographyKevin B. Smith is professor and chair of the political science department at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and has been studying and teaching state politics and policy for more than twenty years. He has authored or co-authored nine books and dozens of scholarly articles, and is a former associate editor of State Politics & Policy Quarterly. Prior to becoming an academic he covered state and local politics as a newspaper reporter.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight386 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAmanda Balzer,Kevin B. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.