All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionEspouses that government can be a force for good in society, while addressing critics simultaneously. Through coverage of events and an accessible writing style, this text fosters interest and involvement in state and local politics, policy, and public service.
- Author BiographyAnn O'M. Bowman (Ph.D., University of Florida, 1979) is professor and holder of the Hazel Davis and Robert Kennedy Endowed Chair in the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University. She teaches courses in state and local politics and policy, intergovernmental relations, environmental policy and management, and public policy process. Her research interests revolve around questions of institutional change, policy adoption and implementation, and intergovernmental dynamics. She has published numerous books and articles on these topics. Richard C. Kearney (Ph.D., University of Oklahoma) is retired as professor of political science and public administration at North Carolina State University. His career also included lengthy teaching, research, and administrative responsibilities at East Carolina University, the University of Connecticut, and the University of South Carolina. His research interests include comparative state politics and policy, labor relations, and human resource management policy. He has published prolifically on these and related topics.
- Author(s)Ann O'M. Bowman,Richard C. Kearney
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, maps, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.