All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of the financial crisis and Great Recession, the health of state and local pension plans has emerged as a front burner policy issue. In this book, the author draws on both her practical experience and her research to provide a broad perspective on the challenge of state and local pensions.
- Author BiographyAlicia H. Munnell is the Peter F. Drucker Professor of Management Sciences, Carroll School of Management, and director of the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, USA. She has served as assistant secretary of the Treasury for economic policy and as a member of the President's Council of Economic Advisers. She was also cofounder and first president of the National Academy of Social Insurance. Munnell has written several books, including Brookings titles Working Longer: The Solution to the Retirement Income Challenge , with Steven Sass (2008), and Coming Up Short: The Challenge of 401(k) Plans , with Annika Sunden (2004).
- Author(s)Alicia H. Munnell
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.