Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.96Trending at £11.97
- £7.59Trending at £7.80
- £12.85Trending at £14.75
- £8.00Trending at £8.82
- £8.12Trending at £8.62
- £6.09Trending at £7.09
- £9.60Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the methodology and analysis of state and local population projections. This book describes some of the most commonly used data sources and application techniques within each of 3 classes of projection methods and covers the components of population growth, the formation of assumptions, and the development of evaluation criteria.
- Author(s)David A. Swanson,Jeff Tayman,Stanley K. Smith
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.