All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.05
- £6.06Trending at £6.72
- £38.07Trending at £40.29
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.14
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the updated papers of the 3rd Annual MAA Peter Schlechtriem CISG Conference, which was held on 14 April 2011 in Vienna.
- Author BiographyIngeborg Schwenzer is a Professor Ordinaria fur Privatrecht at the University of Basel. After completing her law studies in Tubingen, Geneva and Freiburg, Professor Schwenzer obtained an LL.M. summa cum laude from the University of California, Berkeley, and her PhD summa cum laude from the University of Freiburg. Professor Schwenzer is editor of the leading Schlechtriem/Schwenzer CISG commentaries in both German and English, and member of the Advisory Council on the CISG. She has published widely in the areas of comparative law, international commercial law, the law of obligations, as well as family law, and is regularly called upon to act as counsel, expert witness and arbitrator in these fields.Lisa Spagnolo has an LLB with First Class Honours, and is a Supreme Court Prize winner. She has been awarded Best Speaker in the Governor-General's Moot, and has a long association with the Vis Commercial Arbitration moot in Vienna and Hong Kong, both as a student (awarded Honourable Mention as an advocate) and as a guest arbitrator. She practised with Minter Ellison as a commercial litigator, particularly in the area of banking and insolvency. Lisa is a PhD candidate. Her thesis is on international sales and she currently lectures in Contract and Property Law at Monash University.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byIngeborg Schwenzer,L.V. Spagnolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.