Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth and final volume in the author's sweeping study of the political economy of American warfare. Describes the bipolar world that developed from the rivalry between the U.S. and USSR and shows how seventy years of defense spending have bred a monster that has sunk its claws into the very fabric of American life.
- Author BiographyPAUL A. C. KOISTINEN is Emeritus Professor of History, California State University, Northridge. His previous volumes on the political economy of American warfare are Beating Ploughshares into Swords, 1606-1865; Mobilizing for Modern War, 1865-1919; Planning War, Pursuing Peace, 1920-1939 ; and Arsenal of World War II, 1940-1945 .
- Author(s)Paul A. C. Koistinen
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.