All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAssembling academics, journalists, researchers and analysts, this volume offers 23 diverse angles on contemporary South Africa. Its politics section focuses on the outcome of the 2006 local government elections. It concludes with an analysis of the involvement of South African banks and financial institutions on the African continent.
- Author BiographySakhela Buhlungu is head of the department of sociology at the University of the Witwatersrand. He sits on the editorial boards of Labour History and Society in Transition. John Daniel is a former research director in the Democracy and Governance research program at the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC). Roger Southall is a distinguished research fellow of the HSRC and a former professor of political studies at Rhodes University. He is editor of the Journal of Contemporary African Studies. Jessica Lutchman is a former researcher in the Democracy and Governance research program at the HSRC.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Weight994 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byJessica Lutchman,Roger Southall,Sakhela Buhlungu,Sir John Daniel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.