All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £20.95Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the integration of wildlife health, ecosystem health, human health, and the health of domestic animals - a One World - One Health approach to disease and conservation. This volume includes essays that address conservation of species; conservation of wild places; people, and conservation; and the art and practice of conservation.
- Author BiographyThe Wildlife Conservation Society saves wildlife and wild places through international field research, education, and the management of the world's largest system of urban wildlife parks, led by the flagship Bronx Zoo. WCS publishes an award-winning magazine, Wildlife Conservation, and partners with media outlets to cover pressing conservation issues. Many WCS scientists have published widely in popular and scientific publications.
- Author(s)Wildlife Conservation Society
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Weight882 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2008-2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.