All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe think we understand environmental damage: pollution, water scarcity, a warming world. But these problems are just the tip of the iceberg. In this book, experts explore hidden threats to sustainability and how to address them. It addresses eight key issues, along with the central question of how we can develop resilience to these shocks.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1974 by farmer and economist Lester Brown, Worldwatch was the first independent research institute devoted to the analysis of global environmental concerns. Worldwatch quickly became recognized by opinion leaders around the world for its accessible, fact-based analysis of critical global issues. Worldwatch develops innovative solutions to intractable problems, emphasizing a blend of government leadership, private sector enterprise, and citizen action that can make a sustainable future a reality.
- Author(s)The Worldwatch Institute
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.