All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.19Trending at £12.07
- £7.58Trending at £7.71
- £17.14Trending at £22.78
- £9.72Trending at £14.94
- £16.36Trending at £29.27
- £8.27Trending at £12.95
- £11.25Trending at £16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating study examines positive developments in eight countries and pinpoints the benefits of citizenship now enjoyed by formerly stateless persons.
- Author BiographyEdited by Brad K. Blitz, Professor of International Politics and Deputy Dean, School of Law, Middlesex University, UK, Senior Fellow, Global Migration Centre, The Graduate Institute, Geneva, Switzerland and Visiting Professor, London School of Economics, UK and Maureen Lynch, Washington-based Affiliate, International Observatory on Statelessness
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byBrad K. Blitz,Maureen Lynch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.