All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionStates Versus Markets shows that globalization is not a novel phenomenon but a recurrent process whereby markets have, since the sixteenth century, periodically redistributed economic activity. This revised and updated new edition takes account of the new rise of Asia and the global financial crisis originating in the US housing finance system.
- Author BiographyHERMAN M. SCHWARTZ Professor of Politics, University of Virgnia, USA.
- Author(s)Herman M. Schwartz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note368 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.