CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.49Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionNew avenue of research into the effects of globalisation on the role of the state.
- Author BiographyLINDA WEISS is Professor of Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.86
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLinda Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.