All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionEdmund White looks back at the varied cultures of the 1970s Gay Liberation era across the United States just before the 1980s devastation of AIDS, and in an afterword reflects on the internet s role today in creating a new global GLBTQ community.
- Author BiographyEdmund White is the author of more than twenty books, including A Boy's Own Story, The Beautiful Room Is Empty, The Farewell Symphony, My Lives, City Boy, and Inside a Pearl: My Years in Paris. He lives in New York City and teaches creative writing at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Edmund White
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.