All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman health is shaped by the interactions between social and ecological systems. This book advances a social ecology of health framework to demonstrate how historical spatial formations contribute to contemporary vulnerabilities to disease and the possibilities for health justice.
- Author BiographyBrian King is Associate Professor of Geography at The Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Brian King
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2017
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note4 maps, 1 line illustration, 6 b/w
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.