All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference on static timing analysis for semiconductors proceeds from simple to complex and covers such topics as cell timing and power modeling, delay calculation and crosstalk. Each topic includes theoretical background and detailed examples.
- Author(s)J. Bhasker,Rakesh Chadha,Shelly Sun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note225 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1003 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.