Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)P.Jean-Jacques Herings
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTheory and Decision Library C
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 508 p.
- Weight789 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. Part I: Preliminaries. 2. Mathematical Preliminaries. 3. Economic Preliminaries. Part II: Static Aspects of Disequilibrium. 4. Equilibrium Existence Results for Economies with Price Rigidities. 5. On the Connectedness of the Set of Constrained Equilibria. 6. The Computation of a Continuum of Constrained Equilibria. 7. Intersection Theorems with a Continuum of Intersection Points. Part III: Endogenously Determined Disequilibrium. 8. Endogenously Determined Price Rigidities. 9. Regulation of Prices, the Generic Case? Part IV: Dynamic Aspects of Disequilibrium. 10. A Globally and Universally Stable Price Adjustment Process. 11. A Globally and Universally Stable Quantity Adjustment Process. 12. Equilibrium Adjustment of Disequilibrium Prices. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.