All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical Analysis of Network Data with R
- Author BiographyEric D. Kolaczyk is a professor of statistics, and Director of the Program in Statistics, in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Boston University, where he also is an affiliated faculty member in the Bioinformatics Program, the Division of Systems Engineering, and the Program in Computational Neuroscience. His publications on network-based topics, beyond the development of statistical methodology and theory, include work on applications ranging from the detection of anomalous traffic patterns in computer networks to the prediction of biological function in networks of interacting proteins to the characterization of influence of groups of actors in social networks. He is an elected fellow of the American Statistical Association (ASA) and an elected senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Gabor Csardi is a research associate at the Department of Statistics at Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from Eotvos University, Hungary. His research includes applications of network analysis in biology and social sciences, bioinformatics and computational biology, and graph algorithms. He created the igraph software package in 2005 and has been one of the lead developers since then.
- Author(s)Eric D. Kolaczyk,Gabor Csardi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- Series TitleUse R!
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight413 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.