All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating a large body of new work in the field, this work includes the applications of modern missing data methods to real data. It also examines the theoretical and technical extensions that take advantage of computational advances.
- Author BiographyRODERICK J. A. LITTLE, PhD, is Professor and Chair of Biostatistics at the University of Michigan. DONALD B. RUBIN, PhD, is the Chair of the Department of Statistics at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Donald B. Rubin,Roderick J. A. Little
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2002
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.