All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to Bayesian analysis. It contains material on Bayesian analysis, including sections on such important topics as empirical and hierarchical Bayes analysis, Bayesian calculation, Bayesian communication, and group decision making.
- Author(s)James O. Berger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1067 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1985. Corr. 3rd printing 1993
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.