All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures coverage of the epidemiological indices, and includes developments in the field. This title serves as a useful reference source for biostatisticians and epidemiologists working in disease prevention, as the chapters are self-contained and feature several real examples.
- Author BiographyKUNG-JONG LUI is a professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at San Diego State University. Since he obtained his Ph.D. in biostatistics from UCLA in 1982, he has published more than 100 papers in peer-reviewed journals, including Biometrics, Statistics in Medicine, Biometrical Journal, Psychometrika, Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods, Science, Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, Controlled Clinical Trials, Journal of Official Statistics, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Environmetrics, Test, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, American Journal of Epidemiology, American Journal of Public Health, etc. He is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, a life member of the International Chinese Statistical Association, and a member of the Western North American Region of the International Biometric Society.
- Author(s)Kung-Jong Lui
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleStatistics in Practice
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight442 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.