Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.78
- £26.98Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the EPA Office of Water's most recent epidemiological studies being conducted at the Great Lakes beaches, Statistical Framework for Recreational Water Quality Criteria and Monitoring provides a framework in the context of these studies, providing details on traditional and novel sampling designs.
- Author BiographyLarry Wymer, Mathematical Statistician, US Environmental Protection Agency. Mr Wymer has been involved with recreational water criteria for the past six years, and has published numerous papers in many international journals in this field.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleStatistics in Practice
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLarry J. Wymer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.