CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at graduate students and researchers and including statistical models and analytical procedures, this book introduces the basic concepts and methods used in the statistical analysis and modeling of the DNA-based marker and phenotypic data that arise in agriculture and related fields.
- Author(s)Changxing Ma,George Casella,Rongling Wu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.