Statistical Handbook on Infectious Diseases by Sarah B. Watstein, John Jovanovic (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £94.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.94Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis statistical handbook is designed to offer students, researchers, practitioners, and the general adult population a comprehensive statistical overview of the status of infectious disease worldwide.
- Author BiographySARAH B. WATSTEIN is Director for Academic User Services and Head of the James Branch Cabell Library at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is the author of AIDS and Women: A Sourcebook (Oryx, 1990). JOHN JOVANOVIC works for the government documents division of the James Branch Cabell Library, specializing in the identification and use of statistical sources.
- Author(s)John Jovanovic,Sarah B. Watstein
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1201 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.