Statistical Mechanics: From First Principles to Macroscopic Phenomena by J. Woods Halley (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £24.01+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book presents a 'reductionist' view of statistical mechanics, suitable for a one year graduate course.
- Author BiographyJ. Woods Halley is Professor of Physics at the School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
- Author(s)J. Woods Halley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note69 b/w illus. 50 exercises
- Weight740 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.