CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1246 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byUzi Landman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsCritical Points and Multicritical Points (Abstract).- Series Expansion Approximants for Singular Functions of Many Variables.- Structure and Thermodynamics of Interfaces.- A Van Der Waals Fixed Point.- Spin-Spin Correlation Functions for the Two-Dimensional Ising Model.- Scaled Particle Theory of Hard Sphere Fluids to 1976.- Statistical Mechanics of Lattice Boson Field Theory.- On The Use of Determinants and their Expansions for Various Physical Problems.- Ring Diagram Contribution to Electron Correlations.- Fluctuations Near and Far from Equilibrium.- Stochastic Equations for Classical and Quantum Distribution Functions.- Stationary States and Noise in the Ballast Resistor, an Electro-Thermal Instability in a Conducting Wire.- Speculations on the Intrinsic Significance of Random Interactions.- A Dilation Problem in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics.- The Fractal Geometry of Percolation, Polymers and almost Everything Else.- On the Iterative Solution of a Stochastic Mapping.- Theory of the Surface Contribution to the Low Temperature Specific Heat of a Semi-Infinite Solid.- Optical Spectra Line Shape for Mixed Crystals.- Nonadiabatic Approach to Vibronically Assisted Radiationless Transitions.- The Generalized Master Equation and its Applications.- Two-Dimensional Anisotropic Random Walks.- Random Walks and Gamma Functions.- Steady-State Kinetics of a Linear Array of Interlocking Reactions.- Monte Carlo Models of Self Replicating Macromolecules I.- Combinatorial Aspects of Dynamics in Biological Systems.- The Transition of Two Stranded DNA to Single Strands.- Effective Behavior of Heterogeneous Media.- Unstable Brownian Motion of a Bus Trip.- Integration Errors in Image Reconstruction of Circularly Symmetric Objects in Computer Assisted Tomography.- The Internal Referencing Structural Instability in an Environment Characterized by Random Variation: The Example of the N.Y.C. Banks in the Crisis of 1857.- The Theory of the Glory.- Exotic Matter in the Universe.- Some Statistical Observations from a 75 Year Run of Sears Roebuck Catalogues.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.