All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines the authors' experiences on the topic and brings out a wealth of new information relevant to the study of meta-analysis. Applications ranging from business to education to environment to health sciences in both univariate and multivariate cases are presented alongside and subservient to theory.
- Author BiographyJOACHIM HARTUNG, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Statistics at the Dortmund University of Technology, Germany. He has published several books and two dozen journal articles in the field of statistics. GUIDO KNAPP, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics at the Dortmund University of Technology, Germany. Dr. Knapp's areas of research interest include variance component models, error components regression models, meta-analysis, and flexible design in clinical trials. BIMAL K. SINHA, PhD, is Presidential Research Professor of Statistics in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Maryland at Baltimore County (UMBC). A Fellow of both the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the American Statistical Association, Dr. Sinha's research specializes in the areas of multivariate analysis, mixed linear models, decision theory, robustness, and environmental statistics.
- Author(s)Bimal K. Sinha,Guido Knapp,Joachim Hartung
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight548 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.