All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.26
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the statistics that underlie the social science research in human rights. It includes case studies, methodology, and research papers that discuss the fundamental measurement issues.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Banks,Fritz J. Scheuren,Jana Asher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.