All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook surveys the statistical techniques commonly used in the behavioural and social sciences, especially psychology and education. To help students gain a better understanding of the specific statistical hypothesis tests that are covered throughout the text, Howell emphazises conceptual understanding.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Howell is a professor emeritus and former chair of the psychology department at the University of Vermont. Professor Howell's primary area of research is in statistics and experimental methods. He is also the author of STATISTICAL METHODS FOR PSYCHOLOGY, currently in an Eighth Edition (Wadsworth Cengage Learning, 2013), and the ENCYCLOPEDIA OF STATISTICS IN BEHAVIOR SCIENCE (2005) with Brian Everitt. Before retiring, he frequently served as consultant to other faculty, both in the psychology department and in departments as disparate as Geology and Animal Sciences, and brings those experiences to this endeavor. Professor Howell's other interests include computing and the World Wide Web, and how technology affects communication, teaching, and research.
- Author(s)David C. Howell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1370 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.